Ghajini Songs.Pk : Whole Movie And Its Story At A Glance
Ghajini official poster
This movie is one the best movie considered in the Bollywood. This is the first movie of the Bollywood which cross the 100 crore mark first ever. “Ghajini” is a short of fictional but entertaining movie very much for the audience where the hero lost his memory after few times of a major incident. In the movie it called as the “short term memory loss”
The first thing you have to see in the starting of the movie the hero “Amir Khan” known better as “Mr. perfectionist” is a well established communication business man who fall in love with a girl who is very sincere to the poor helpless as well as to the orphans without any self benefit. It is better to say in this fact that most of the young people fall in love with a girl by seen this virtue of a girl. Later the hero found her as a talkative crazy and also with a high ambitious girl but the hero want her to help him somehow.
The story of this movie develop this way and later on villain attack on the life of both Hero and the Heroine the Heroine lost her Life and the Hero suffers from the “Short Term Memory loss” problem who always seeking for the revenge on the who make this happen to him and make his own world where he write down all the information he needs in his daily life.
Bu all this activity the audience loves this to see when this one gives them the joy of different one. This movie is somehow or someway is a representation of our real society where a powerful person abuses his power to gain a trifling success.
At this point of this article lets take our eyes on the team and management of this movie by which you can understand the behind seen of this movie as well as you understand who were the person behind this perfect movie:
Directed by : A. R. Murugadoss
Produced by : Allu Aravind, Tagore Madhu, Madhu Mantena
Written by : Piyush Mishra dialogue
Story by : A. R. Murugadoss
Music by : A. R. Rahman
Music Label : T-Series
Total Tracks : 06
Edited by : Anthony
Production company: Geetha Arts
Cinematography : Ravi K. Chandran
Release date : 25th December of 2008
Songs Download Link
Guzaarish – Download
Javed Ali, Sonu Nigam
Kaise Mujhe – Download
Benny Dayal, A.R. Rahman, Shreya Ghoshal
Behka – Download
Latoo – Download
Kaise Mujhe – Download
Aye Bacchu – Download
Movie Story Overview
One more information of this movie is important to mention among our visitor that, this movie was the starting of the high income movies which you can see in the top of this article. Later on, there are many movies which have achieved this record of touching the landmark of 3 score crore. If you want a complete story of this movie then you must have to look out the the list of actor and actress of this movie and this will complete this article on whole.
Here is the list of the actor and actress in details with the acting roll:
– “Aamir Khan” as “Sanjay Singhania”, a successful businessman who is the chairman of a telecommunication company, Air Voice; who later suffers from “short term memory loss” after a brutal attack.
– “Asin” as “Kalpana Shetty”, a model who gains publicity by falsely proclaiming herself to be the girlfriend of “Sanjay Singhania”.
– “Jiah Khan” as “Sunita”, a medical student, who tries to study the case of “Sanjay Singhania” and his amnesiac problem, even though she is forbidden to do so.
– “Tinnu Anand” as “Satveer Kohli”, Kalpana’s boss
– “Pradeep Rawat” as “Ghajini Dharmatma”, a gang honcho and the mastermind of many illegal and criminal ventures.
– “Sai Tamhankar” as Sunita’s friend
– “Khalid Siddiqui” as Air Voice manager
– “Rajendran” as Henchman
– “Supreeth Reddy” as Henchman
– “Riyaz Khan” as “Inspector Arjun”. A police inspector who is investigating the murders by “Sanjay Singhania”.
– “Sunil Grover” as “Sampat”.
The whole team of actor ans actress of this movie is very much perfect to make this movie commercially successful.
The main story of this movie taken from a Tamil movie and the director is the same person who did here at Bollywood. But the main matter is, movie industry is a big fact on the way to business and thats why this movie gain the most of its success in the Bollywood.
We better take a look on the quantity of the income of this movie when this quantity is one of major part to indicate the success of this movie:
Ghajini (main villains named film)was released on 25 December 2008 with an estimated 1,500 prints worldwide, including 1,200 prints(digital and analogue versions) in the domestic market, making it the largest Bollywood release at that time. The domestic rights were sold to Geetha Arts for ₹530 million (US$7.9 million), while satellite, overseas and home media rights were sold at a total of ₹400 million (US$5.9 million), breaking the records of Shah Rukh Khan’s film Om Shanti Om’s ₹730 million (US$11 million).
This is the same thing as you can see in the top of the article that this is one of the best commercially successful movie of the Bollywood and this time lets take our eyes on the list of awards and this will complete this article by hard and corner:
– Star Screen Award for Most Promising Newcomer – Female – Asin
– Stardust Superstar of Tomorrow – Female – Asin
– Stardust Hottest New Filmmaker – A.R. Murugadoss
– Stardust Hottest New Film Award
– Filmfare Best Female Debut Award – Asin
– Filmfare Best Action Award – Peter Hein
– IIFA Best Female Debut – Asin
– IIFA Best Villain Award – Pradeep Rawat
with this information we can understand the fact about this movie that this one is not only commercially success rather this one is entertain the audience in a large number and this awards are the confessional certificate of assuring the quality.
It is known to all that, “Amir Khan” is a man of “Golden touch” whenever he touches any movie that goes to the limit of extreme success.